Certification with the Carolinas-Virginia MSDC provides you with valuable resources to help your business grow and succeed. The Carolinas-Virginia MSDC can offer your business an excellent opportunity to meet with corporate and public sector buyers who are interested in working with qualified MBEs. Benefits of becoming a Certified Minority Supplier include:
- Expanded business opportunities. More than two-thirds of Minority Business Enterprises (MBEs) confirm an increase in revenues as a result of partnerships with Corporate Members.
- Local, regional and national referrals of minority business to member corporations, as well as exposure to about 3,600 leading national companies.
- Access to corporate buyers.
- Listing in the Carolinas-Virginia MSDC and National Minority Supplier Development Council MBE computer database (PRISM) – used by 3,600 national, regional and local corporations.
- Participation in education programs and workshops to assist in personal and professional growth.
- Opportunities to network with Corporate Members at Carolinas-Virginia MSDC events and activities.
- Meet fellow MBEs to build relationships and find opportunities with other MBEs.
We offer many formal and informal venues to meet with corporate buyers, learn about state and local opportunities, and expand your professional network. MBEs greatly benefit from being certified with the largest national organization whose certification is recognized uniformly by corporate America in a very competitive global market place.