The market is a buyer’s market. This means the buyer has plenty of choices. Notice how many rebates, discounts, and promotions are being used to entice consumers to purchase. So, if you are thinking about being certified, first think about the business and industry you’re working in and the industry your potential customers are in.
- What is your business model?
- How will you make money?
- How will it create value for your potential corporate customers?
- What added-value can your firm create for your potential corporate customer?
- What is your potential customer’s supply chain economics?
- Are you familiar with your potential corporate customer’s management system? Is it explicit-based? Is it tacit-based? Is it a combo (explicit/tacit) based?