Certification offers minority suppliers the opportunity to connect face-to-face with many of America’s largest publicly-owned, privately-owned, and foreign-owned companies, as well as universities, hospitals, and other buying institutions.
Leveraging our more than 35 years as an industry expert in Minority-owned Business Enterprise (MBE) enrichment, development, and impact, CVMSDC offers certified minority suppliers support from technical trainings to exclusive buyer forums and corporate procurement events.
Certification Benefits include:
- Nationally-recognized Minority-owned Business Enterprise (MBE) Certification
- Exposure to business opportunities through Local, regional, and national referrals of minority businesses to member corporations, as well as exposure to approximately 3,600 leading national companies.– more than 2/3 of certified MBEs confirm an increase in revenue by partnering with Corporate Members
- Listings in the National MSDC supplier database, accessible by Corporate Buyers nationwide
- Invitations to private networking, corporate matchmaking and procurement events for the opportunity to network with Corporate Members at Carolinas-Virginia MSDC events and activities.
- Opportunities to compete for prestigious local, regional, and national supplier excellence awards
- Access to educational trainings and systems that meet you where you are today and grow you to where corporations are attracted to you
- Meet fellow MBEs to build relationships and find opportunities with other MBEs.
MBE Certification is conducted by the regional affiliate that supports your business’ home office. With NMSDC’s stamp of approval, your company has access to our national network and greater exposure to major multinational corporations around the world.